Easy Keilbasa DinnerFrom cricket83 8 years ago
How to make it
- heat skillet with just enough EVOO
- while that is getting hot, cut up sausage to your liking, slice the onion, & the Green Pepper
- Put all in pan, there will be alot of sausage, so once you have some that are done take them out, & add more to the pan. (Make sure sausage is cooked on both sides)
- let the onions & green pepper stay in the pan stirring them around on occasion.
- Once they are finished, may need to drain some grease/oil...but you do want a little bit in there for flavor
- Add saurkraut to the pan and the ingredients. Mix it all up!!! Your done!!
The Cookcricket83 Inman, SC
The Rating6 people
This sounds Great! I love saurkraut with sausage. Thanks, Ferri
(Gets my 5)cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
I love this. I sometimes add a little garlic for a change.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
A winner here love some thing that is good and easy to make, love it got my five
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!