Fluffy Cottage Cheese PancakesFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil and cottage cheese.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Stir until completely blended.
- Add a small amount of oil or butter to griddle/skillet over medium heat.
- Drop mixture by the 1/4 cup on the griddle and cook unitl bubbles form on top.
- Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating8 people
OMGosh - I can't believe I just ran across these! Hopefully I can slide these past the hubbie! Thanks!!scotdog98 in loved it
These are delicious! Thanks for the recipe. I'll make them often!!scotdog98 in loved it
pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!