Chocolate ChewiesFrom 55to64 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Whisk vanilla and egg whites together.
- Slowly add egg whites to dry ingredients and mix with beaters on medium for four to five minutes or until batter thickens to the consistency of softly whipped cream.
- Fold in nuts.
- Using a small ice cream scooper drop batter onto buttered or parchment lined cookie sheet about 2” apart.
- After placing cookies in oven, turn temperature down to 320°. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cook55to64 River Forest, IL
The Rating4 people
great cookie thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Terrific!! High fiver on this ! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This is almost identical to the one I use for the bakery... it's definitely a keeper!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it