Chocolate ChewiesFrom 55to64 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Whisk vanilla and egg whites together.
- Slowly add egg whites to dry ingredients and mix with beaters on medium for four to five minutes or until batter thickens to the consistency of softly whipped cream.
- Fold in nuts.
- Using a small ice cream scooper drop batter onto buttered or parchment lined cookie sheet about 2” apart.
- After placing cookies in oven, turn temperature down to 320°. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cook55to64 River Forest, IL
The Rating4 people
otterpond in Orlando loved it
This is almost identical to the one I use for the bakery... it's definitely a keeper!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
Terrific!! High fiver on this ! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it