Crabmeat HoelzelFrom crabhappychick 7 years ago
- dash of salt shopping list
- 1/8 t. coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 c. tarragon vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for shell and cartiledge shopping list
- red ripe summer tomatoes, cut into wedges shopping list
- kalamata olives shopping list
How to make it
- Put salt and pepper in a small bowl and add vinegar and olive oil. Mix until the salt dissolves, stirring vigorously with a wire whisk to form an emulsion. (Just use the food processor!)
- Refrigerate for 2 days. (I don't.)
- When ready to serve, divide crab among 6 small plates and drizzle the dressing over it. Garnish with good summer tomato wedges and kalamata olives.
- For lunch portions this serves 4.