Very Easy n Delicious Sloppy Joe Pot PieFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- Very Easy n Delicious Sloppy Joe Pot Pie shopping list
- DELICIOUS COMFORT! shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) original sloppy Joe sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Heat oven to 400ºF. shopping list
- cook beef and onion in oven proof 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; shopping list
- Drain very well! shopping list
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce. shopping list
- Sprinkle with cheese. shopping list
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture. shopping list
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown. shopping list
- Source: Betty Crocker shopping list
How to make it
- Please see above.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating9 people
Great comfort food! Have to save this one for winter!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Thank-you for sharing this "Grandson Pleas-in"
"5"FORK!!!!! recipe...He is really "goin" to Love me
when I make this one!
~*~ mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!