Simple Thai MeatballsFrom nikachu 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground chicken shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 2 inches fresh ginger, chopped shopping list
- 2 bird's eye chilies shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 3/4 cup chicken stock or broth shopping list
- 10 oz noodles. such as egg shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- chopped cilantro to top shopping list
How to make it
- Put the chicken, onion, ginger, chilies, garlic, and salt in a bowl and mix with your hands (this is much easier than using a spoon). Divide the mixture into 16 equal-sized portions and roll into ball using wet hands.
- Put the chicken stock in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Carefully add the chicken meatballs and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the noodles and push dwn to submerge them in the chicken stock. Cook for 4-8 minutes, or according to the package instructions.
- Spoon the noodles, meatballs, and broth into large bowls and serve topped with the chopped cilantro.