Aloha ChickenFrom lura 5 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Tbl flour shopping list
- 1 Tbl oil shopping list
- 16 oz can of pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbl honey shopping list
- 1 Tbl teriyaki sauce or soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten the chicken breasts to 1/4” thickness.
- Place the flour in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the chicken and shake to coat.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, brown the chicken in oil for 3-5 minutes per side until the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep warm.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving ¼ cup of juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add to the skillet.
- Stir in the honey, teriyaki sauce and the pepper.
- Boil for 30 seconds or until thickened.
- Add the pineapple and chicken.
- Heat through.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklura Welcome To, KS
The Rating5 people
This sounds Wonderful!! Thanks for posting!!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
wow i love this lura ..good post thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is my kind of festive chicken recipe, I love the pineapple.
High Five Lura
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!