Open-Faced Raspberry TartFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- Remove pie crust 10 minutes before you want to use it.. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix raspberry preserves and lemon juice and put in center of crust,leaving a little space around the edge. Bring crust up and crimp,leaving middle open. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Efgg wash crust to help brown .
- Bake at 425 oven for 30-45 mins. till cooked through and golden.
- When cooled a little,sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- If using peaches,plums or apples,use about 1-11/2c fruit ,sprikle with liberal amount of sugar and a little cinnamon. To apples,I add a little lemon juice.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
love all tarts!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Again, I'm not a baker but I'll give this one a shot. Thanks for the posting :)donman in Hammond loved it
This looks so rustic and absolutely delicious! beautiful picture, I have to flag it for beauty!juels in Clayton loved it