Raspberry-White Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1c milk shopping list
- 1/2c butter,melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3c sugar shopping list
- 2tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- 1c fresh or frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1/2c white chocolate baking chips shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4c butter,melted shopping list
- 1/4c granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375
- Combine milk,butter, and egg in large bowl. Add all remaining muffin ingredients except raspberries,stir till moistened. Gently stir in raspberries
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined 12cup muffin pan. Bake 22-26 mins or till golden brown, Cool slightly;remove from pan.
- dip tops of muffins into 1/4c melted butter,then in sugar
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Raspberries and white chocolate--love this!
You have my five!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Delicious! 5++++++++++elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Oh, Lord....give me strength! You just had to put these in front of me, didn't you?!
Awesome!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!