Citrus Shrimp SizzleFrom sparow64 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut orange and lime in half and squeeze juice into a large resealable bag.
- Grate orange and lime zest and reserve.
- Chop green onions and add to bag, along with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Add shrimp, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, shaking occasionally.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and marinade to skillet.
- Saute until shrimp are pink and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and reserved zest; season with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
great family recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
wow I saw this in 'our daily dinner' and got to say, this sounds super easy and delicious....I bet this would be super too served over pasta! Got my five in for sure sparrow!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
I'm such a sucker for citrus...this would be absolutely wonderful. I'm with Donna, love the zesty kick to this dish.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it