Crabmeat On English MuffinsFrom thegoldminer 8 years ago
- 1. 1 CUBE SOFTEN margarine shopping list
- 2. 1 JAR “OLD ENGLISH” cheese spread shopping list
- 3. 1 ½ TEASPOON mayonnaise shopping list
- 4. ¼ TEASPOON garlic salt shopping list
- 5. ¼ TEASPOON seasonED SALT shopping list
- 6. (1) 7 OUNCE CAN crabmeat (FLAKED) shopping list
- 7. (6) English muffins shopping list
How to make it
- SOFTEN BUTTER AND MIX ALL INGREDIENTS EXCEPT CRABMEAT.
- DRAIN CRABMEAT BEFORE ADDING TO MIXTURE.
- SPREAD ON EACH MUFFIN HALF AND BROIL UNTIL BROWN ON TOP.
- CUT EACH HALF INTO QUARTERS.
- • YOU CAN PREPARE THE MUFFINS AHEAD OF TIME. PLACE ON A COOKIE SHEET AND FREEZE. ONCE FROZEN PUT IN A ZIP LOOK BAG. WHEN READY TO COOK, TAKE OUT AND PUT UNDER THE BROILER.
- These are so good, I can smell them now. They are just incredible.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating4 people
All I can say is "Oh my gosh". I love crabmeat and english muffins. I would have never thought to put these two together ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Soo good! Thanks for posting!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
The recipes sounds so easy and delicious! Thanks!valinkenmore in Malott loved it