Crabmeat On English MuffinsFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
- 1. 1 CUBE SOFTEN margarine shopping list
- 2. 1 JAR “OLD ENGLISH” cheese spread shopping list
- 3. 1 ½ TEASPOON mayonnaise shopping list
- 4. ¼ TEASPOON garlic salt shopping list
- 5. ¼ TEASPOON seasonED SALT shopping list
- 6. (1) 7 OUNCE CAN crabmeat (FLAKED) shopping list
- 7. (6) English muffins shopping list
How to make it
- SOFTEN BUTTER AND MIX ALL INGREDIENTS EXCEPT CRABMEAT.
- DRAIN CRABMEAT BEFORE ADDING TO MIXTURE.
- SPREAD ON EACH MUFFIN HALF AND BROIL UNTIL BROWN ON TOP.
- CUT EACH HALF INTO QUARTERS.
- • YOU CAN PREPARE THE MUFFINS AHEAD OF TIME. PLACE ON A COOKIE SHEET AND FREEZE. ONCE FROZEN PUT IN A ZIP LOOK BAG. WHEN READY TO COOK, TAKE OUT AND PUT UNDER THE BROILER.
- These are so good, I can smell them now. They are just incredible.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating4 people
The recipes sounds so easy and delicious! Thanks!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Soo good! Thanks for posting!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
All I can say is "Oh my gosh". I love crabmeat and english muffins. I would have never thought to put these two together ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it