Pumpkin Cream Cheese BreadFrom countygirl28 6 years ago
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c. margarine shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, till well blended.
- Mix in pumpkin.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well moistened. Pour into a greased 5x9" loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcountygirl28 Lexington, KY
The Rating10 people
This sounds incredible!!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Yep this is a good sounding recipe, thanks for the post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Love pumpkin bread and this sounds delish...Thanks so much !sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!