Hawaiian Crock PotFrom asheats 7 years ago
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split shopping list
- 1 lb. kielbasa, cut into pieces shopping list
- 3 medium baking potatoes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 20 ounces of pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger, grated shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 tbs. Dijon mustard shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Slightly brown the chicken in a skillet (this will lock in the flavor)
- Place all ingredients in the order listed inside the crock-pot and let cook for 6 hours on low.
- * there is no need to open the crock-pot to stir during the cooking time. A crock-pot will distribute heat evenly through all the food. Just opening a crock-pot for 10 seconds can greatly alter the temperature inside.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating5 people
I really love crockpot recipes. I work and run alot so I use crocks alot. Thanks for the great recipe!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
This was SO good! Everyone loved it. The only problem was that there weren't any leftovers! This is going into the rotation for sure.modelsmom in Worcester loved it
Can't do without a wonderful crock pot meal, especially in the wintertime.Thank you for sharingshanya2 in Kempner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!