New York Strip Steaks with Herb ButterFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon or herb of your choice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest, finely grated shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Few drops lemon juice shopping list
- 4 (8-10 oz.) New York strip steaks (3/4" to 1" thick) shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill to high.
- Cream butter, herbs, zest, pepper and juice.
- Mound in center of plastic wrap square.
- Roll into cylinder, twisting the ends of plastic to seal.
- Put rubber bands on ends to hold the seal.
- Chill until firm.
- Season steaks liberally, then grill to your desired doneness.
- Top with 1/2" thick slice of Herb Butter and rest 3 minutes.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
Yumm, yumm, yumm.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Great!! FIVER to ya! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This is my hubby's favorite! Great posting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!