Ever So Slightly Sweet Potato Cashew BakeFrom 5thsister 5 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub and peel sweet potatoes, then cut into chunks.
- Place sweet potatoes in pot and cover with water.
- Parboil until just tender (approximately 15 minutes)
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Layer sweet potatoes in a greased casserole dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar-ginger mix.
- Add a pinch of kosher salt.
- Dust lightly with my Signature Spice Blend (optional)
- Bake, in a 350 oven, covered for about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cashew pieces.
- Return to oven and continue baking, uncovered, for another 10 minutes.
- Serve as a side with your traditional holiday meal.
The Cook5thsister Huntersville, NC
The Rating5 people
Everyday is Thanksgiving! Sounds greatjett2whit in Union City loved it
I agree with Jett, sounds great, thanks for sharing. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sis! You have really great ideas! Sweet potatoes and cashews ! I wish I could give you a 10!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!