Delicious Raspberry Walnut Shortbread BarsFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 Cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 3/4 Cup raspberry jam (Use the best you can find!) shopping list
- 1/3 Cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 Cups flour and 1/2 Cup sugar. With a pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture in bottom of greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown. (Watch the last few minutes)
- Spread Raspberry Jam over crust.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until well mixed (about 2 minutes)
- Stir in 3 Tbs flour and salt until well mixed. Stir in walnuts. Pour over Jam, spread carefully to cover.
- Continue baking 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
- These are fabulous.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating12 people
YUMMY, Marky friend!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Marky, Thanks so much for letting me know about these bars. They sound great! I have saved and printed to try.lura in Welcome To loved it
fantastic marky thanks for directing me high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it