Pepperoni DipFrom chefbaudri 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of onions for top.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Spread mixture ina 1 1/2 quart casserole dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
- top with reserved onions.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with crackers.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating5 people
I'm going to make this for my hubby - he's a pepperoni freak, so this should be a winner. Great recipe!
- Natfizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Okay, so I FINALLY got around to making this...my husband bought like a 50 pound bag of pepperoni from Costco, so I've been trying to come up with ways to use it besides pizza. Okay, so maybe it's not quite 50 pounds, more like 3, but still, that's ...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
This does sound so easy and delicious! A great idea for a dip!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!