Buttery Fruit Pound CakeFrom lor 6 years ago
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, softened shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups candied fruit mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1-1/4 cups flour and all remaining ingredients except candied fruit and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup flour, candied fruit and nuts by hand.
- Pour into 6 greased and floured mini (5 1/2x3-inch) loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
- Cool completely.
- TIP: 2 greased and floured 8 x 4 inch loaf pans can be substituted for mini loaf pans. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Makes: 48 servings of 6 mini loaves
- Nutrition Facts (1 serving): Calories: 130, Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 70mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Protein: 2g
- 1654 © 1995 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating11 people
Butter..fruit...cream cheese..ahhhh YES!! 5er!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yum, love a cream cheese pound cake, this must be a wonderful fruit cake. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This looks like a fruit cake I could love!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it