Copycat Wendys ChiliFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (29 ounce) can kidney beans (with liquid) shopping list
- 1 (29 ounce) can pinto beans (with liquid) shopping list
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green chili pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced celery shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes shopping list
- 2-3 teaspoons cumin powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain off the fat.
- In a large pot, combine the beef plus all the remaining ingredients, and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Cook, stirring every 15 minutes, for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheddar and a spoon of sour cream.
- And of course, oyster crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 88
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating13 people
Fantastic! I can't wait to make this!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
It's getting to be that time of year for chili! At least I hope we have some relief from the heat..thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Very cool, thanks for posting! I know the kids (my big kids)will love this in the cooler weather.pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!