Apricot-Ginger Glazed SalmonFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet (copper river is the best!) shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam or preserves shopping list
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut fillets into equal servings. Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper; place skin side down on greased or parchment-lined (for easy clean up) rimmed baking sheet.
- In small bowl, stir together jam, ginger and soy sauce - and red pepper if you want to add some spicy-hot to it. Spread evenly over salmon.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily. The glaze may caramelize a bit.
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
The Rating8 people
You're right..It IS grrrreat! I use a very similar recipe as a marinade for salmon that I'm going to grill out. I tried yours instead and it came out good beyond words.magflower in Atlanta loved it
3rd fish recipe from this group and we are thrilled. This one is simple delish. The apricot jam blends in with the soy sauce and ginger so well. Thanks for sharing.fancypants in Mooresville loved it
Fantastic. I couldn't find any wild salmon, so I used the apricot glaze on chicken, and the whole family enjoyed it. Cannot wait to try it on salmon, when I get my hands on some!cleverusername in Groton loved it