Grilled Steak Egg RollsFrom mrtnzangel8 6 years ago
- leftover grilled steak (sliced and chopped into little pieces) shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
- 3 cups cabbage shredded shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- ginger powder shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tblsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- pat of butter shopping list
- 12 egg roll wrappers (keep between 2 damp paper towels to keep from drying out) shopping list
- small amount of water for sealing rolls shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare ingredients for assembling egg rolls....
- chop steak and shred cabbage
- heat large pan over med. heat
- heat EVOO and pat of butter till hot, add green onions and cabbage, season with powders and peppers and drizzle on soy sauce, saute until cabbage just turns soft, add steak
- take off heat and let cool
- Assembling egg rolls.....
- take a wrapper and place in front of you in a diamond shape
- scoop about 2 Tblsp cabbage mixture into middle of wrapper
- starting from bottom and tucking in ends as you go roll as tightly as you can without ripping the wrapper
- moisten top flap lightly to seal
- Deep fry egg rolls till golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce, I really like them in Ranch dressing, but A1 would also be a good choice.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating4 people
High FIVE from here! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Look real good!sayboya in Adelaide loved it
Oh my god these sound so good. I will be trying these. usually I make quesadillas with left over beef or chicken, but egg rolls rock! Thanks for the post and high 5 to ya. MJflavors in Algonquin loved it