Chicken Cacciatore LasagnaFrom markeverett 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb. mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 cans pasta sauce shopping list
- 9 pieces lasagna noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Mozarella shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet.
- Brown chicken or turkey, set aside in a bowl.
- In the same skillet, add the other Tbsp. oil and heat. Then cook vegetables (except mushrooms) until tender and a little brown. Add the wine and cook until it has been absorbed.
- In a glass casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray, layer sauce, noodles, 1/2 chicken or turkey. 1/2 mushrooms, 1/2 peppers and onions, 1/2 parmesan cheese, and repeat with another layer of noodles, etc.
- Finish with extra pasta sauce and mozarella cheese.
- Bake for one hour.
- To make this more low-fat we have omitted the cheese completely. If you really like cheese (like I do!) layer mozarella in as well.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating7 people
Delicious, Great time of year for making these wonderful dishes..Thanks, Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
OHHH Yummy more than comfort, Mark!! A+A+
^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
This is such comfort food, you're right. I will definately try. Sounds delish. Thanks mark. This is definately a 5 for sure.
rosiek in Waterloo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!