Onion And Cheese Crusted French FriesFrom grumblebee 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the french fries until they are 3/4 of the way done. Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool while you prep the other steps.
- In a shallow dish, combine fried onions, parmesan cheese and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Mix until evenly distributed.
- In a seperate shallow dish, lightly beat the eggs.
- Now, carefully place the french fries in the eggs and with a slotted spoon (or tongs) transfer over to the onion/cheese mix. Throughly coat the fries with the dry mix before transfering back to the baking sheet. Repeat steps as neccesary. (you may need to do it in batches if all the fries won't fit in each dish at one time)
- Place back in the oven and allow to finish baking. By the time the fries are all the way done the cheese and onions should be nice and crispy on the outside.
- Eat and enjoy! (i like these w/ sour cream or real, Dutch frittesaus.. but ketchup is good too!)
The Cookgrumblebee Calgary, CA
The Rating6 people
I'd say that's damned near orgasmic 8-0
I WILL be trying this! Thanks for sending it.
danadooley in Singapore loved it
They do sound good, nice change from regular french fries. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
a wonderful tasty recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it