Deluxe Chicken CasseroleFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 hard cooked eggs, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups potato chips, coarsely crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, rice, celery, walnuts, cream of chicken soup, onion, salt, pepper cayenne and lemon juice.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and water and add to mixture.
- Fold in egg slices.
- Spoon into a greased casserole and sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating8 people
Hi Upstate! My daughter would flip over this...I am always looking for new chicken recipes,my freezer is always loaded with it.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I like the different textures. Sounds yummy.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Lots of flavor happening in this dish!! FIVE, pal! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!