Apple Pie Filling CakeFrom shandy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon apple pie filling into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar. Spread dry cake mix over brown sugar and apples. Do not stir. Sprinkle cubed butter over cake mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pecans. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- You are allowed to sniff the aroma while it cools =D
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating4 people
Great post! It sounds so easy to make and looks tasty. I will try this one out on my family soon. Thank you for another great post.
Oh goodie you got the other pictures to load! I love the look of this pie..I can't wait to make it..thanks again!
I got all the ingredients today for this cake but could not find a Butter Pecan cake mix. I just got a butter cake mix by Betty Crocker. Im sure it will be fine..I will let you know!!
- Not added to any groups yet!