Double Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup LandO Lakes margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup mini real semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 35 milk chocolate candy kisses shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13 x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, margarine and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pat dough into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately press evenly spaced chocolate candies into warm bars.
- Cool competely.
- Remove bars from pan using edges of foil; cut into bars, cutting between candies.
- 35 bars
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
oh sure, my friend, juat one 1..uh huh ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
OMG!! You kill me! Now I have to try these!!
Markmarkeverett in Riverside loved it
doubly good ~ especially with the peanut butter!jett2whit in Union City loved it