Mediterranean Chicken Cakes with Garlic CreamFrom worshipgirl 8 years ago
- Cakes: shopping list
- 3 slices whole wheat bread shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 pound ground chicken breast shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1/4 cup lite mayo shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning like Cavenders Greek shopping list
- 1 egg (can add one more if you like) shopping list
- breading for Cakes: shopping list
- 1 cup (or more) of panko breading shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of seasoning shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- garlic Cream: shopping list
- 3/4 cup lite mayo shopping list
- 3 tsp prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed/pressed shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- To make the cakes, rub bread until it crumbles. It should make about a cup and a half.
- Combine the bread, chicken, chives, mayo, seasoning and egg in a mixing bowl and mx well. Mixture will be wet and gooey.
- Divide the mixture into 12 parts, shaping each into a small patty.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the panko, seasoning and parmesan.
- Completely cover each patty with the panko mix.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet at medium to medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through it.
- To prepare the cream, in a small bowl combine the mayo, horseradish and garlic. Stir. Grind pepper to your liking and add.
- Serve cream with Cakes.
The Cookworshipgirl Portland, ME
- Not added to any groups yet!