Snickers CakeFrom susanmay 7 years ago
- 1 recipe Whipped Buttercream (under my profile on this site) shopping list
- 1 container Marzetti's caramel Apple Dip, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 chocolate cake mix, and ingredients needed to make the cake shopping list
- 1 bag Snickers Fun Size candy bars shopping list
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to directions. Divide batter in half and pour into 2 - 9x13" pans. Bake until done; cool. (Or pour into 1 - 9x13" pan and torte when cool)
- Reserve 1/4 c. of caramel dip. Mix remaining caramel dip with Whipped Buttercream.
- Chop up candy bars into small pieces.
- To Assemble: On a serving platter large enough to hold the cake, turn out the 1st half of the cake. Ice the middle with the caramel buttercream. Top with half of the snickers.
- Place the 2nd 9X13" cake on top, like assembling a 2-layer round cake. Ice the entire cake, top and sides, with the caramel buttercream. Top with the remaining snickers bars.
- Put the remaining caramel dip in a small baggie and microwave a few seconds until runny. Cut the tip of the bag and drizzle caramel over the top of the cake.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a container until melted. Place in a baggie and do the same as with the caramel.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksusanmay MN
The Rating7 people
very satisfying!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Holy moly!! That looks very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!! YAY!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Wow, this looks so naughty but I love it! 5 forks & I also added it to the "I love Candy Bars" group. :)adzell in Ann Arbor loved it