Barbecue Cube SteaksFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 pounds cubed steak shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour seasoned with salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fat shopping list
- 1 medium white onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Flour and season steak then brown in fat then add chopped onion and brown lightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steak then cover slowly.
- Cook slowly for 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
No doubt, the slow cooking would make this dish very tender! FIVE, and thanks :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
love these thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Man, you got my attention with all these barbeque recipes, love them all!dooley in Crossroads loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!