Fettuccine Alfredo With Chicken And MushroomsFrom cookingforfun 8 years ago
- 6 T. butter shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. chicken breast, diced shopping list
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 lb. fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 6 oz. brocolli florets par boiled (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken until done.
- Dice. Saute chicken and mushrooms in 3 T. butter. Cook pasta, drain and rinse and set aside.
- Set a frying pan to medium high heat. Add 3 T. butter and cream to pan. Mix well. Stir sauce frequently and add pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Boil and stir frequently until sauce becomes heavier. Reduce heat. Add chicken and mushrooms (brocolli florets) to sauce. Then add pasta to sauce.
- Add cheese to sauce and pasta. Mix til sauce absorbs the cheese.
The Cookcookingforfun Marblehead, MA
The Rating15 people
This is a delicious and easy dinner. Peas would be nice with it for people that don't like broccoli (like my bf, he only eats it if it's deep fried with Tempura batter!)
Try making my homemade pasta recipe to go with your alfredo sometime ...moreluisascatering in San Carlos loved it
hahaha the cardiologist probably eats more of this than we do hahahaha..........it really sounds great..........thank you
tink ..........**5**minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love chicken, love cheese, love this recipe!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!