Ham Fried RiceFrom mattsbelly 6 years ago
- 1 Package Near East Brand rice Pilaf (or similar product) shopping list
- 1 TBS oil shopping list
- 1 med onion diced shopping list
- 1 celery stalk with leaves thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 bag (5 oz) baby spinach roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 2 TBS chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 (6-8) oz ham steak cubed small (1 cm x1 cm). Or leftover ham. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice as directed and chill.
- Saute onion and celery in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, sherry and parsley. Saute until sherry has evaporated.
- Add ham, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce as well as the cooked, chilled rice. Saute until heated through.
- I start with the 1/2 tsp of the sauces and then add, if needed, to taste.