Wicked Witch WafflesFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 2 cups all - purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon salt .... shopping list
- 1- teaspoon baking soda....... shopping list
- 2- teaspoons baking powder .... shopping list
- 4- large eggs .... shopping list
- 1/2 - cup honey ....... shopping list
- 2/3 -cup plain yogurt .... shopping list
- 1 1/3- cups milk ........ shopping list
- 2- teaspoons pure vanilla extract.. .. shopping list
- 1/2-cup unsalted butter, melted ......... shopping list
- 1/2- gallon vanilla frozen yogurt ........... shopping list
- 2- pints fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced,and tossed with...... shopping list
- 1 -tablespoon sugar ........ shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey and yogurt.
- Whisk milk slowly into egg mixture, and then add vanilla extract. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients. pour milk mixture slowly into center while whisking continuously.
- Beat until smooth. Whisk in butter.
- Cook waffles in waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Serve waffles warm with a scoop of frozen yogurt and a spoonful of sliced strawberries.
- Makes about 15 waffles
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating10 people
Wickedly wonderful witchcraft!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I'm Scared! but how can I not make them! ^5
Nice portrait hahahamystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
A 'wicked' recipe, to be sure, Tink!!! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it