Adobo Roasted ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus additional for sautéing divided shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 shallot diced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 3 pickled banana peppers diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup juice from peppers shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion diced shopping list
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper then stir in 1/2 cup oil.
- Rub chicken with mixture then cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 350 then heat enough oil in pan to cover bottom.
- Sauté chicken over medium heat about 3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Finish cooking in oven 12 minutes then baste with sauce and cook 10 minutes longer.
- To make sauce combine all ingredients and mix well.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Sounds terrific! HIGH FIVE, Chef Meow! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
Hey chef, the combination of flavors sound great. Give your neighbor an 'atta boy' on this one.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!