Strawberry Yogurt CakeFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan and line the base with greaseproof paper (paper is optional).
- Beat egg in a mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt.
- Measure sugar and oil with the same pot., add them to beaten egg and mix well.
- Measure the self-raising flour again with the same pot.
- Add to the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Take cake out of oven and let cool for 5 -10 minutes.
- Turn cake out on to a wire rack and cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
- In case you are not using self-raising flour, add 2 tsp of baking powder to regular flour.
- You can use any fruit yogurt that you prefer.