Dipping Salt For VeggiesFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix and keep in a tightly sealed jar.
- Great on sliced radishes on black bread with sweet butter.
- Delicious sprinkled on hard cooked eggs.
- Sprinkle on cream cheese stuff celery sticks
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Will have to triple, triple, triple this.. I had purchased a seasoning that had those exact ingredents in it.. They went out of business.. Now I can make it! We use it on grilled foods, on eggs, on a lot of things... THANK YOU!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!