Italian Hard Boiled EggsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Hard-boil the eggs and put the egg whites aside.
- Crumble the egg yolks and strain through a sieve.
- Set aside.
- Bring the butter to the room temperature.
- Add in sugar and beat until it has become thick, pale, and fluffy.
- Add in egg yolks, stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the vanilla extract and well mix.
- Sift the flours into the above mixture.
- Fold gently with a rubber spatula, just until the flour is incorporated and become a dough ball.
- Don't over work on it.
- Wrap and chili for at least 1-2 hours.
- Take out the dough and shape them into the small balls.
- Flatten a bit with your palm and place them in a baking tray lined with a baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated 320F oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden in colour.
- ALTERNATIVE:The chicken and the egg.
- Stop after you have made the mixture into the little round balls and drop them in a pot of simmering chicken soup.
- That's It!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
Wow, this is really different. I must give it a try cause I'm real curious. Sounds pretty good. 555brianna in loved it
consider me a fan on this and hi!!! lol puddle..
this looks very, very good JM...yum...very different and fascinating and comforting recipe.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Very unique! I'm really curious, like Brianna!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!