Creme Divinity Kraft foods Marshmallow CreamFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Creme Divinity FROM Kraft foods marshmallow cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Kraft foods shopping list
- Please note, not sure on time, please use a candy thermometer. shopping list
How to make it
- PLACE sugar, water, cream of tartar and salt in heavy 1-quart saucepan. (Do not stir.) Bring to boil on high heat, without stirring, until candy thermometer registers 248°F.
- BEAT marshmallow creme and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gradually add hot sugar syrup, beating at medium speed until well blended.
- Beat on high speed 5 minutes or until mixture just begins to lose its gloss and hold its shape when dropped from spoon.
- Stir in pecans.
- DROP teaspoonfuls of the marshmallow creme mixture onto sheets of wax paper. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Recipe of: Kraft foods
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating27 people
Mmmmmmmmm lana love it yummm ..dont you just love the holidays with all the great foods and desserts !!!!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
simple easy quick gotta love i t thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I need to try this, sounds divine! Just have to figure where to get the ingredients :)
5*****gourmetana in London loved it