Elaines HEALTHY Salmon Tortilla WrapsFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 1 can red salmon shopping list
- butter for spreading shopping list
- 1 whole lemon, peeled and cut thinly into slices shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 baby red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp Zesty Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 2 large leaves romaine lettuce, trimmed of center leaf vein shopping list
- 2 10 inch tortillas, whole wheat shopping list
How to make it
- Butter the tortillas
- Add to the salmon:
- the onions
- the salad dressing
- Combine well.
- Spread the salmon over the tortilla, leaving about 1 inch free space around the edges. This makes it easier to roll, and eliminates spillover.
- Now, add three thin slices of fresh lemon
- Add the trimmed Romaine lettuce
- Roll the tortilla into a neat, tight bundle.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, or serve immediately.
- Delicious :+D
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating58 people
Sounds like a great wrap! Would be awesome for lunch or dinner!juels in Clayton loved it
WONDERFUL recipe, Laine!! Group adds and 55555! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Flagged! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!