Guacomole With A TwistFrom debntim 5 years ago
- 2 California avocados (soft to touch, not mushy) shopping list
- 1 clove fresh garlic, pureed in food processor shopping list
- Dollop of Hellman’s mayo shopping list
- lemon juice ~ a little squeeze (use fresh lemon if it’s available) shopping list
- 1 jar chunky style Old El Paso salsa shopping list
- Tabasco to taste shopping list
- monterey jack cheese w/jalapenos, shredded – we like to use 1 lb. shopping list
How to make it
- Halve avocados long ways and separate by twisting.
- Using a spoon, scoop avocado from skin and place in large mixing bowl.
- Mash avocado with fork, then add mayo. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, one at a time, and mix well.
- Chill, then enjoy! Serve with tortilla chips or pita points ~ we love home-fried flour tortilla chips with ours.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdebntim Outer Banks, NC
The Rating7 people
Love guacomole! And this is a very nice version of it! Bookmarking it to try out! Thanks for sharing, a definite 5!juels in Clayton loved it
like this variation... will try it really soon...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I'm lovin' your recipes!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!