Horseradishy Hot Cornbread Crab DipFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- Tabasco sauce, to taste shopping list
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cornbread shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in middle.
- Place mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish cream, Old Bay, celery, and onion in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Season with salt and Tabasco sauce, add crab, and mix until well incorporated.
- Place crab mixture in a 3-cup ovenproof dish and top with crumbled cornbread.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with toasts or celery sticks.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating21 people
Sounds different and good Jm!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sounds great to me. 5 for you.cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! Do I even need to say any more? I am so saving this one!juels in Clayton loved it