Green Chili DipFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 2- 3 large green chilies shopping list
- 2- scallions ( green and white parts) shopping list
- 1 1/2 - tablespoons minced basil or cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/3 -teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1- teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/3- teaspoon cumin or caraway seeds lightly crushed shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 - teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1- cup soft cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4- cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 - tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Very finely mince the chilies and scallions and place in a bowl .
- Add the remaining ingredients , except the lime juice and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add the lime juice to the taste…..
- Makes one 3/4 to 2 cups
- 4-6 servings
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
sounds like a party hit to me! saving this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Great post, saving this one, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds good to me - and easy! High 5, m'dear - and thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!