Hot Chipped Beef DipFrom selfmanic 8 years ago
- 2 2oz jars dried beef (minced) shopping list
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- optional (1/2 cup green pepper, 1 cup chopped pecans) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix Well.
- Place in oven proof dish (or cockpot).
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes.
- Garnish is you like.
- Serve hot with crackers or in bread bowl.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookselfmanic Augusta, GA
The Rating3 people
A beef lovers delight what a great idea, fun for parties. You have my 5 fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Mom always made this with the green pepper chopped up and mixed with the cheese. She would toast the pecans in a tiny amount of butter and top the whole dish with a layer of pecans. It is very very yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it