Cajun Oven Baked BBQ ChickenFrom donman 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Apply Cajun Seasoning to chicken. (The more Cajun Seasoning you use, the hotter the chicken will be.)
- Place chicken into Ziploc bag.
- Cover chicken well with BBQ sauce on both sides, seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow to chicken to come to room temperature. (At least 30 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with PAM.
- Remove chicken from bag and place skin side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove chicken from oven flip chicken and brush chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Raise the heat to 400 degrees F. and cook chicken until cooked through, (about another 10 minutes).
- Remove chicken from oven and serve.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating10 people
donman excellent recipe love the addition of Augratin high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Easy, yummy and spicy.....Perfect!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Yum - for easy clean up, line baking pan with foil. Looks really good!!jett2whit in Union City loved it