Prawns In Garlic Sauce With Sweet Red PeppersFrom chihuahua 4 years ago
- 3 Tbls. olive oil shopping list
- 18 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into thin lengthwise strips shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- 2 pounds medium prawns, peeled with tails left in place shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 Tbls. minced fresh Italian parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the olive oil into a large skillet set over low heat.
- Add the garlic, pepper flakes and bell peppers and saute until the peppers are soft, about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with the Kosher salt.
- Increase the heat to high.
- Toss in the prawns, stir and turn them quickly to the other side, cooking for just 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and wine and cook for 1 or 2 minutes more, until the prawns are just cooked through.
- Transfer to a platter.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating8 people
OMG-Heaven! 18 garlic cloves-now THAT'S my kinda recipe.55555555.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Way to go!!!!! This is my kind of cooking.Love the garlic. Thanx Beezbumblebeez114 in Holly Hill loved it
Sounds delicious Chichi hon - thanks so much for the recipe. High 5! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!