Kims Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Banana PeppersFrom madison336 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 .....Put on gloves
- Slice banana pepper in a tee on one side open up and remove all seeds
- fill with slices of cream cheese and wrap each pepper in a slice of bacon
- place peppers in a baking dish, one layer only.
- Bake for 1 hour or untill bacon is crisp.
- Let cool
People Who Like This Dish 12
- estellasrevenge Dallas, TX
- jrt_mom Metro Manila, PH
- juels Clayton, NC
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- mlmblue Chesterton, IN
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- tillia Warminster, PA
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmadison336 Buffalo, NY
The Rating5 people
These do sound great. Yummers. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Mmmmm... sounds delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
these sound fantastic! saving to try at the next get together.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!