Kims Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Banana PeppersFrom madison336 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 .....Put on gloves
- Slice banana pepper in a tee on one side open up and remove all seeds
- fill with slices of cream cheese and wrap each pepper in a slice of bacon
- place peppers in a baking dish, one layer only.
- Bake for 1 hour or untill bacon is crisp.
- Let cool
People Who Like This Dish 12
- estellasrevenge Dallas, TX
- jrt_mom Metro Manila, PH
- juels Clayton, NC
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- mlmblue Chesterton, IN
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- tillia Warminster, PA
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmadison336 Buffalo, NY
The Rating5 people
These sound great! Thanks for posting them.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Yup this sounds great! Anything with cream cheese is a winner to me!jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it
these sound fantastic! saving to try at the next get together.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!