Smore Gourmet PretzelsFrom christinem 7 years ago
How to make it
- (Note: these instructions LOOK more complicated than these things are to make!)
- Crush graham crackers into small crumbs, but not too finely - you want some small chunks, not all powdery crumbs. Place on a plate or large shallow bowl.
- Line a tray or baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Dip each pretzel rod into the marshmallow and/or spread with knife to coat all but about 1 to 1 1/2 inches of the pretzel. (You don't want it TOO thick, just enough to get the graham cracker crumbs to adhere - maybe 1/4" of fluff?)
- Roll marshmallow covered pretzel in graham cracker crumbs. Once coated in some of the smaller crumbs, the marshmallow will not be sticky to the touch and you should be able to press the larger crumbs into the marshmallow with your hands.
- Place on parchment-lined tray and repeat with remaining pretzel rods.
- Place tray in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, place milk chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high for one minute. Stir until smooth, popping in the microwave in additional 10 second increments, if necessary.
- Remove tray of pretzels from refrigerator and drizzle with melted chocolate (pick up each one so you can turn and drizzle all over)
- Return to tray and refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Wrap in cellophane bags or even plastic wrap. For gifts or bake sale items, tie with a pretty ribbon.
- These keep well in the refrigerator for a few days, but are also fine sitting at room temperature if it's not too hot out.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchristinem Worcester, MA
The Rating4 people
OMG!!! I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I'm going to try this! I just have to think of an occassion to bring it to someones house!:)lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
I just made these for a Super Bowl party and I had to taste one! They are very good! I think the littles ones will love it also!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Oh, yum! How good does this look and sound! Bookmarked and can't wait to make these!juels in Clayton loved it