Pina Colada WedgesFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and rum until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups of the cool whip, pineapple with syrup, and 2 cups of the coconut.
- Spread in 8 inch layer pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Invert pan onto serving plate; remove pan and plastic wrap.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into wedges.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and cherries if desired.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating3 people
Really sounds good, i like the rum idea.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
I made this today and had to keep myself from eating it out the bowl before freezing. Excellent !! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
I uploaded a picture, hope you like itgwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it