Baby Spinach Gorgonzola And Fresh Raspberry SaladFrom luisascatering 5 years ago
- 1 10-ounce bag of fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 2 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1 cup gorgonzola or another creamy, blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup walnut pieces shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 6 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- For Candied walnuts:
- Put walnuts in a non-stick saute pan. Toast until oils are released and you can smell them. Sprinkle with sugar and let caramelize. Drizzle with honey and saute for a few more minutes until the walnuts are nicely glazed. Line a plate with parchment paper and pour nuts on it and spread them out to cool.
- Combine the spinach, raspberries, crumbled gorgonzola and candied walnuts in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss well. Drizzle any additional vinaigrette on the plates. Serve immediately.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating6 people
My, My, You have been a very busy 'Recipe Elf'
sharing such Fabulous "5"FORK!!!!! recipes
today! I just Love this one and plan on using it to 'round-out' my Holiday Menu ~
~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Thank you Luisa for posting this decadent salad.
This will be a great addition to my Christmas eve table.
Flagged as beautifultrigger in loved it
I love the flavors and it's pretty. Thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it