Rallys FriesFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 1 bag frozen plain French, Fries shopping list
- Plain flour shopping list
- - shopping list
- BATTER shopping list
- 1 cup Boxed pancake mix shopping list
- 2 cup club soda shopping list
- - shopping list
- seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tbl seasoned salt (sounds lot a, lot to me) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare batter.
- Combine seasoning mixture and store in a tightly covered container.
- Allow 1 ts seasoning for each cup of prepared batter.
- POTATOES- Without thawing, open bag of fries and dust them lightly but evenly in flour, letting them dry on waxed paper lined cookie sheet for a few minutes.
- Coat the floured French fries evenly in the batter and fry in small portions at a time in 385 oil at least 2" deep in an electric fry pan.
- Turn fries once to brown evenly.
- Remove with tongs to drain on paper towel lined plate.
- Serve at once.
- The batter can be repeated as needed to coat the frozen fries.
- FAJITA FRIES-Add 1/2 ts ground cumin in each cup of prepared batter that includes the seasoning mix given above.
- Pitzer's Make Alike Recipes.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating11 people
Hey Tuilelaith hon - it's good to see you!
These fries soound so good. I love that seasoned batter on fries....so decadent and over the top good. Thanks so much for such a yummy recipe. I'm saving to my short list. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Hey there! These are the best fries ever!!!!!!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Thank-you so much for sharing a recipe
for 'Rallys' Fries~ My Grandson will be
so pleased ~ These 'Fries' are his favorite
and not easy to find ~
"5"FORK!!!!! (^_^) ~
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it