Easy Cheesey Garlic BiscuitsFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
- 2 cups Bisquick shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I always put more in we love cheese) shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup butter or margarine, melted(ok we like butter too) shopping list
- 1/2+ tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. dried parsley flakes, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix bisquick, milk & cheese until a soft dough forms.( you may need to add extra milk if using extra cheese, just eyeball it)
- Drop by spoonsfuls onto an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Brush with some of the butter & garlic mixture before baking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush remaining butter mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating7 people
I guess I don't need to post this one. It is just like one I have. I didn't know if it was appropriate to mention a restaurant. We have only eaten at Red Lobster once and we loved those biscuits. I got the recipe from another group that I am in. They...morepanndy1 in loved it
I've made this recipe too. Great bisquits.luvshk in Republic loved it
Sounds like Red Lobster's yummy garlic biscuits.Thanks for posting.I will make these 4 sure!hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!